Monday, February 27, 2012

Dukan-inspired Diet UPDATE 2

So in my last post here  I said I would try for a week to have a PP day alternate with a PVBR day and see how it went. Unfortunately, aside from the 2 lbs I did lose last Tuesday, I didn't lose any more last week which I'm supposed to be losing a couple of pounds in a week.
I therefore conclude that this diet is not for me. *sad*

On the bright side, I am eating more veggies and the oatmeal/oat bran in my diet has given me better bowl movement (too graphic?) and I have been eating less since oatmeal fills you up and so does the brown rice.

I will still be continuing my oatmeal/oat bran in the morning and brown rice for lunch and totally cut down on the food intake. Hopefully, I'll (slowly) shed off the lbs.

Ang hirap magpapayat! 


2 comments:

  1. Oi, speaking of "pagpapa-payat"! I just lost a couple of inches again by eating only half to one cup of rice every meal!

    Kaya mo yan sis. Summer na eh! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buti ka pa! Pero in fairness, I lost a few pounds din naman. hehe

      I only eat about 1 cup a day (half sa lunch and half sa dinner) of brown rice.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails