Thursday, April 19, 2012

Product Review: Alvababy 4.0 OS Cloth Diaper

Here's my review for the Alvababy Cloth Diaper 4.0:

The difference between the Alvababy 4.0 to other Alvababy Cloth Diapers is the double gussets and the colorful snaps.
Alvababy 4.0 on my 20lbs baby.











The Alvababy 4.0 is a one-size pocket diaper.
Made in China
Fits babies 6 - 33lbs.
Length of nappy:  6" in width x 15" in length (or 19"  in length when stretched).
Wash temperature: under 30°C. (less than 86 °F)
Material:
Inner - Soft stay-dry micro suede
Outer - Waterproof PUL
Insert - 1 3-layer microfiber

CONS:
-Besides it being a snap closure kind of cloth diaper (I'm partial to Velcro or Aplix) I didn't find anything wrong with this diaper. 
-There is one thing I found wrong with it; limited designs to choose from.

PROS:
-NO LEAKS.
-Double gussets to contain even the messiest poops.
-2 wide pocket openings on either side.
-Generous sizing for big babies.
-Front panel to prevent leaks for tummy sleepers.

A video comparing Sunbaby (size 2) and Alvababy 3.0 and 4.0



If I missed anything or if you have any questions please leave a comment below, thanks!


*These diapers were bought by me and this is my honest opinion about them. I am not being paid for this review. 


9 comments:

  1. hello! I have used cloth diapers for my youngest during her first year. she's into disposal but is potty training now,;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Do you prefer these or the FuzziBunz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! These are two really different pocket diapers. My top fave features of these two is that the Alva baby 4.0 have double gussets while FuzziBunz are really trim.

      But if I really had to choose between the two, then my vote goes to FuzziBunz. Because although it's really tricky to get the sizing right, once you do, you won't have to adjust it for a long while and it fits perfectly. It's also the trimmest pocket diaper I own.

      Delete
    2. Awesome, thanks for the info!!

      Delete
  3. Hello. Where to buy fuzzibunz & alva? Did you buy your alva diapers directly from alvababy? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!I bought the FuzziBunz, brand new, from a mommy who didn't feel like using them. Alva, I bought preloved from another mommy :)

      Delete
  4. I have one Alva 4.0 for my son.. we use it at night..and NO LEAKS (MF+Bamboo insert) Luv Luv! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm not into snaps but these diapers are an absolute must in anyone's stash!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails