I've been using the Mama Patch Liners for a while now and here's what I like and don't like about them so far.
1. They're good for the environment.
2. Easy to wear.
3. Easy to wash, fast drying. I either hand wash them or throw them in the machine with my undies.
4. They keep me dry and comfortable.
5. They haven't given me any kind of rash.
1. They move a lot. Not a lot, a lot, but they bunch up a couple of time when I wear them.
That's all I've experienced so far. Although, I haven't been using them full time since I only bought about 5 pieces of liners. I just needed to try them out before I invest in a whole lot of them. So far, so good. I may think long and hard about the Pads though. =D