Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt

Ever since I got pregnant, I've been steadily gaining weight. I won't say how much weight I've gained so far (wink). Another new thing thats happened since I got pregnant is that I've been craving sweets! Cakes, donuts and ice cream to name a few. I don't usually eat ice cream and I don't eat cakes at all. I have no idea why I crave these things but I do, so I've thought of another way to satisfy this craving. Yogurt! Frozen yogurt to be exact. Just pop these things in the freezer for about an hour and you get a healthy treat in an ice cream-like consistency. They're the perfect low-fat frozen delight especially in this sweltering heat.
You can choose from Strawberry, Mango, Buco Nata, Melon Nata, Berry Mix and my favorite, Raspberry Apple!

2 comments:

  1. I love frozen nestle yogurt. Hulog ng langit sakin kapag mainit ang panahon! hehe! I like strawberry and mango. :)

    (I am not pregnant but I'm gaining a lot of weight too! ^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're sooo good, sometimes I wish they come in bigger cups!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails