Saturday, May 18, 2013

Product Review: Happy Flute Double Gusset Pocket Diaper

 This review is for the Happy Flute Double Gusset Pocket Diaper. Snap and Velcro closure.


Happy Flute Double Gusset Pocket Diaper: Snap Closure


Inside Look
Snap for the snap-in insert
 

Happy Flute Double Gusset Pocket Diaper: Velcro Closure
Nice wide Velcro tabs





Happy Flute Double Gusset Pocket Cloth Diaper
Made in China.
Fits babies 8 - 35lbs.
Dimensions of nappy: 14" in width (or 18" when stretched) x 14" in length (or 19" when stretched). Crotch 6"
Velcro and Snap closure.
Has flap style pocket opening found at both ends of the diaper.
Has 4 snap rise setting (small, medium, large and x-large)

Material:
Inner: Soft stay-dry micro suede
Outer: Waterproof PUL
Insert: 4-layer bamboo/microfiber combo with a snap.

CONS:
-I don't know why, but the Velcro ones have no snap for the inserts. No problems there really, just wondering.

PROS:
-I like that both ends have pocket openings. Makes stuffing and unstuffing so much easier.
-It's slightly bigger than the ordinary Happy Flute pocket diaper.

I use these for going out or for overnights mainly because of the added gussets to keep everything where it's supposed to be.
And even though my baby isn't always a tummy sleeper, the lamination could come in handy when she does turn over.


If I missed anything or if you have any questions, please leave a comment below, thanks!


*These diapers were bought by me and this is my honest opinion about them. I'm not being paid for this review.


3 comments:

  1. where can I buy this Happy flute cd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Available here
      https://www.facebook.com/BabyFluffAndMommyStuff
      :)

      Delete
  2. As far as I can tell, popfish and happy flute are the same diaper. They can customize the tags for different companies. Popfish is the UK version.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails