Thursday, June 24, 2010

PMP

I learned something new today! PMP, it means Portable Multimedia Player, ever since I saw my cousin watching with his Cube PMP, I knew I wanted one of my own. An iPad could be considered a PMP, but I don't like iPad, I never liked iPhones and I kinda, sorta, like iPods. But that's only because I own one and this is probably the last of it I will ever own. 

Back to the PMP, my cousin got his from China, I mean, really. His dad went on a business trip and got him one for about 5k or something. After that, I have been looking all over this country looking for one. I think this is the one he has:
it's 5.0-inches  and only supports 800 x 480 screen-wise and with only 4GB of storage The Cube H600HD plays RMVB, RM, AVI, FLV, MKV , DAT, MPG, MP4, MOV, H.264, MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, OGG at 1920 × 1080 pixels.  No WiFi but it does have an expansion slot.


 I found out there are several brands of it all made in China. Here's one I fancy; The SmartQ5 PMP.
ClassificationItemSpecifications
Basic SpecsCategoryFlash MID
Screen Colors16 milion colors
Connecter to PCUSB 2.0 HighSpeed OTG Port
MP3 EQJazz , Classic,Popular, Rock, Normal,3D, Bass enhance, User Custom.
Audio Formats SupportedMP3、OGG、WMA、FLAC、APE(support loading of cue files)、AAC、WAV(PCM,ADPCM)
Video Formats SupportedH.264、AVI(XVID/DivX3.11)、RM/RMVB、FLV、WMV、ASF、3GP、MPEG、DAT、MP4.
Tech SpecsMaximum output power of earphone40mW
Frequency Response20Hz-20kHz
Signal-Noise Ratio94dB
FeaturesReadSupport fb2、HTML、CHM、plucker、Palmdoc、zTxt、TCR、RTF、OEB、OpenReader、Non-DRM’ed mobipocket、Plain text formats, screen rotating.
PictureSupport JPEG、GIF、PNG、BMP formats, arbitrary scaling.
GameBuilt-in Games
LaguageSimplified Chinese,English
OperationHigh-end Touch Lens
BlueToothBlueTooth2.0+EDR
LyricsSupport LRC format.
OthersHigh-performance ARM11 architecture 667MHz Sumsung processor
open-source Linux Operating System built-in
Instant messenger with support for QQ、MSN、Fetion、Google Talk protocals
Full featured Web browser, Receive and send email
Built-in 802.11b/g WiFi network card
Built-in stereo loudspeaker
Connectivity to internet via high-speed USB EDGE network card
Support high capacity USB harddisk and USB mouse
Storage1 GB Flash, 256MB available to users, support SD/SDHC card with a maximum capacity of 32GB
PowerBattery2000mAH Built-in Li-poly battery
AppearanceScreen Size4.3 inches
ResolutionWVGA (800x480像素)
Screen PanelHigh-End Touch Lens
ColorBlack
Size120mm(length)x74mm(width)x14mm(depth)
WeightAbout 160g
Box Contents and AccessoriesBox ContentsSmartQ 5,Power adapter,earphone,USB Cable, Touch pen, quick user guidance, warranty card,certificate of quality
Compatible operating systemWindows 2000/XP/Vista/Linux
from smartdevices.com.cn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails